Wednesday, August 3, 2011

School time is coming, school time is coming

In case you were wondering...I have that in my head to the tune of "Santa packs are coming....Santa packs are coming..."



That's a shameless, UNPAID advertisement for Coke by the way ;)!

At any rate, school *IS* coming and we are almost ready here...my computer and printer are working on overdrive (which means my laminator will soon be chugging along too!) My scissors are covered in Velcro tape residue and the school table is covered in glue. Reagan is eager AND apprehensive..mostly apprehensive...but nonetheless here we go.

Our final plans and school room to be revealed soon and I'll *try* to document our journey this year! School starts August 22nd--unless I get done earlier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails